February 10th, 2021: SP-500 Chart Update

Posted by pugsma on February 10, 2021

SP500 15-min chart:

12 Responses to “February 10th, 2021: SP-500 Chart Update”

Bull Flag from 3871 to 3694 = 177 points

Bull Flag Target is 3817 + 177 = 4048

Jim Cramer starts off his show tonight ringing the bell for the top.

I wonder what the indices will do tomorrow…

• Sal said

Ring Ring +1

• William Zelnis said

Rally!…….Cramer is an entertainer! Yes he had his hayday years ago. I used to listen to his radio show back in 2008 until I found you. If I would have shorted evey BUY, BUY, BUY he verbalized I would have retired by now. You are the best I have seen ever seen and followed, and in my beginings I bought every service out there and in the words of Sinéad O’Connor….Nothing Compares to You! NOT THE LYRICS….just the title!

Thanks for the positive review and long time support of my business.

It’s hard to believe if been nearly 12 years since the summer of 2009 when I first began this technical analysis work. At the time I was 100% focused on my engineering career and making the best possible interferometric fiber optic gyroscope (iFOG) for control, guidance, and navigation. But I saw that there were too many stock market technical analyst using the tools of Ralph Nelson Elliott, Elliott Wave Theory, to predict nothing but doom for the markets. I knew those tools could be put to better use. And I became one of the only analysis calling for the Super Cycle IV (SC-IV) low in March 2009 at 667 and a massive SC-V wave that would carry the SP-500 higher for the next 30+ years.

Now here we are at 3900 and only in the early stages of Cycle 3 of SC-V. Long wave to go to the SC-V top in years 2040 to 2050. I was born in year 1966, so hopefully I make it to ages 74 to 84 and see that peak.

3. MS53 said

As counted am seeing (1) up 149, but (3) up less at 115. Would put upside for (5) at no more than 3999

The TEVA and TSLA Charts were updated today in the 2021 CCA.

Updated BABA in the 2021 CCA

6. MS53 said

Symmetrical triangle for (4) on 15 min Chart ?

Love this movie and this comment…No Country For Old Bears…

Look at this growing new highs!