Hello and Welcome to PUG Stock Market Analysis.
This blog has been live since October 2009 (over 7 years), providing unbiased stock market technical analysis that ignores the white noise of news and politics. During that time there have been over 3400 blog posts made with over 10,000 charts on the markets and nearly 14 million page views.
PUG (Steve) has an engineering background and uses a disciplined scientific approach to analyzing the markets. We have built a wonderful group of member subscribers who complement PUG’s technical analysis charts and commentary. Subscribers interact with PUG and each other in the subscriber comment section. Subscribers to the premium service are individual investors/traders, professional money managers, and hedge fund managers.
If you are seriously interested in the PUG SMA Services, then why not try a FREE TRIAL? E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) PUG to get started with your FREE TRIAL. You will need to provide your full name and an valid e-mail to get started with the free trial. The free trial will last until the end of the month from which it began. Conversion to paid service is optional upon completion of the free trial. Only one free trial will be provided per subscriber during a 12 month period.
PUG Stock Market Analysis provides a couple of service options Premium Service and Add-On Service described below:
What is the PUG SMA Premium Service? Buy Now
The Premium Service uses Elliott Wave Theory, channel analysis, Fibonacci retracement and extension, momentum oscillators and chart pattern recognition to help forecast market directional moves in the SP-500. Based on PUG’s own charts, trend lines and price movement projections, PUG will provide technical analysis updates.
- Focused on the SP-500 Forecast using charting and technical analysis.
- Website daily updates with password protected premium content (Note: updates are for days in which USA markets are open).
- Daily market commentary and charts (15-min, 60-min, 4-hr, daily and weekly time frames) with price movement projection provided. Real-time chart link provided for the 15-min chart (FreeStockCharts.com based).
- Moderated comments section where subscribers can interact real-time with PUG and other subscribers on technical analysis.
Below is an example of the Premium Service Short-Term (ST) 15-min chart work for the SP-500:
What is the PUG SMA Add-On Service? Buy Now
The Add-on Service uses Elliott Wave Theory, channel analysis, Fibonacci retracement and extension, momentum oscillators and chart pattern recognition to help forecast directional moves in various stocks, bonds and commodities beyond the premium service focus on the SP-500 Index. Based on PUG’s own charts, trend lines and price movement projections, PUG will provide technical analysis updates.
- Focused on the price forecast for various stocks, bonds and commodities (examples: AAPL, Treasury Bonds – TLT, Gold – GLD, Oil – USO, Energy – XLE, US Dollar Index – DXYO, etc.) using charting and technical analysis.
- Charts across time frames from 15-min, 60-min, 4-hr, daily and weekly time frames.
- Website updates twice per week (typically on Tuesday/Thursday) with password protected content (Note: updates are for days in which USA markets are open).
Below is an example of the Add-On Service Short-Term (ST) 60-min chart work for the QQQ: