Blog Comment Rules
House keeping rules on comments for this blog:
1. Emotional disrespectful comments are not allowed. Respect others comments and opinions. If you have an issue with the comment or opinion ask a question for clarification and do not attack the person.
2. This is technical analysis blog. It’s not a trading blog. Absolutely no trade posting is allowed. General comments about stocks, bonds, commodities, fix income, etc is allowed. But don’t post specific trades you have made or recommend.
3. This is not economic, news or political blog. I don’t “adjust” my technical analysis for this day-to-day type of “white noise”. Please stop discussing it here and asking how it affects my analysis.
4. Please stop the wild guessing type comments about where the market is headed. If you have some technical analysis to share to support your prediction, then please share it. Acceptable technical analysis are charts, patterns, cycles, historical data, etc.
5. Elliott Wave Counts: The purpose of this blog is to show PUG’s wave counts. Any other wave counts are a distraction and not permitted in the comments section. All questions about wave counts should be directed towards PUG and the focus should be entirely on the wave count(s) PUG has shown.
6. Absolutely no promoting yourself, your blog or someone else’s blog on this blog site, unless I have invited you to do so.
7. Absolutely no discussion of other financial analyst (fundamental or technical ) here on this blog site.
8. No discussion of ES Futures and how it affects the technical analysis and counts.
9. Maximum of 3 comments per subscriber per day.
The comments will be monitored for comment rules violations and comments will be deleted if they violate the rules. If the subscriber continues to violate the comment rules, then the subscribers service will be terminated in accordance with the Code of Conduct Policy in the TOS Agreement. I will also be deleting past comments every few days. Comments will not be left on the blog after the blog post has gone to the non-password protected public domain.
Code of Conduct: (From the TOS Agreement: https://pugsma.wordpress.com/terms-of-service/)
The Services are intended for your sole use only. The Services may not be shared with anyone else in any manner. Also, there will be blog comment rules posted that must be followed. Sharing the Services or violating the comment rules will result in immediate cancellation of the Services without refund.
Thank you. -PUG