Technical Analysis Blog | PUG Stock Market Analysis, LLC

PUG Stock Market Analysis is here to help with Gold technical analysis, stock analysis and more. Read our technical analysis blog to learn more today.

January 27th, 2020: Video Update on IWM Daily Chart

Posted by pugsma on January 27, 2020

Here is a quick video update on the IWM (Russell-2000) daily chart.

6 Responses to “January 27th, 2020: Video Update on IWM Daily Chart”

1. kaneoahu said

Thanks very much for this update Steve.

2. curtacoma said

Thanks! – appreciate the details on your view of the small caps, and the video!

Thanks! I happy to hear that some find my videos useful.

It’s much easier to put my thoughts into voice vs text.

• Rodney Mruk said

I appreciate your taking the time to provide this. Your thoughts come across quite clear.The videos are certainly a value added to the subscription. Thanks again.

4. pfv75 said

Very helpful having the addition of video updates. If not a lot of extra work, I think many here would benefit from short quick video updates with your market insights during the day when markets are very active.

5. rat8nine said

That was a really fun video, and poses a really interesting possibility for the blue count. I actually like both counts. Not to make things more complex than they already are, but I also find it very interesting that iwm has failed to really take out the prior high by more than a few cents, and wonder about a possible red count hiding in there somewhere. As of right now, it has a marginal higher high, and negative macd divergence…