December 20th, 2016: Announcement New Add-On Service for 2017
Posted by pugsma on December 20, 2016
What is the PUG SMA Add-On Service? (Updated 12-20-16):
The add-on service uses Elliott Wave Theory, channel analysis, momentum oscillators and chart pattern recognition to help forecast directional moves in various stocks, bonds and commodities beyond the premium service focus on the SP-500 Index. Based on PUG’s own charts, trend lines and price movement projections, PUG will provide technical analysis updates.
- Focused on the price forecast for various stocks, bonds and commodities (examples: AAPL, Treasury Bonds – TLT, Gold – GLD, Oil – USO, Energy – XLE, US Dollar Index – DXY0, etc.) using charting and technical analysis.
- Website updates twice per week (typically on Tuesday/Thursday) with password protected content (Note: updates are for days in which USA markets are open).
- Which charts are chosen and updated each week is entirely up to PUG’s discretion and will primarily be based on significant price movement changes of importance.
- Moderated comments section where subscribers can interact real-time with PUG and other subscribers on technical analysis.
- Service Fee: Monthly, Quarterly paid for 3-months, Semi-Annual paid for 6-months, or Annually paid for 12-months. Note: The service period is based on 1st day to the last day of the month, quarter, half-year or year. All subscriptions are non-recurring.
This PUG SMA Add-on Service is provided on a “best effort” basis. All updates will be made based on PUG’s judgment on what is important. There can be “acts of God” and other circumstances that occasionally occur that could prevent PUG from making updates. Additionally there maybe a few trading days throughout each month, where PUG can not provide the updates. Those days will be announced at least one (1) day ahead of time.
2017 Pricing for PUG SMA Add-On Service (Non-recurring):
- Monthly Subscriptions ($25 per month).
- Quarterly Subscriptions ($60 = $20 per month, 20% discount to monthly): These run from the 1st day of the quarter to the last day of the quarter (i.e. Q1 Jan 1st to Mar 31st, Q2 Apr 1st to June 30th, Q3 July 1st to Sept 30th, Q4 Oct 1st to Dec 31st). Quarterly Subscription sign-up is typically only allowed during the month prior to the beginning of the quarter.
- Annul Subscriptions ($180 = $15 per month, 25% discount to quarterly): These run from January 1st to December 31st. Annual Subscription sign-up is only allowed during December prior to the start of the calendar year.
Sign-up for PUG SMA Add-On Service:
1. Choose a subscription payment option:
- Payment via Mail: Send an e-mail to email@example.com, confirm the subscription option (annual or quarterly), let me know that you will be mailing a check and your preferred contact e-mail address for the service. Payment can be made my mailing a check to PUG Stock Market Analysis, LLC P.O. Box 1034 Mokena, IL 60448.
- Payment via Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, or Discover): Go to the old PUG SMA Blogger website and click on the Buy Now button at the right-hand side.
2. Read the Terms of Service (TOS) Agreement, print, initial (each page), sign/date (final page), scan an then e-mail the completed TOS back to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: If you don’t have a scanner, the TOS can also be mailed back to me at PUG Stock Market Analysis, LLC P.O. Box 1034 Mokena, IL 60448. I don’t have a fax, so e-mail or mail or the only two choices. Note: When you e-mail me to return the TOS, please be sure and provide your preferred contact e-mail for providing you the monthly password. (Note if you are a premium service subscriber who has already sent in the TOS, then you don’t need to re-send a signed TOS for the add-on service.).
3. Once steps 1 and 2 are completed and payment has been received and verified, I will then e-mail you at your preferred contact e-mail with the details of how to view the PUG SMA service add-on. I will provide the monthly add-on service content password via e-mail on the last evening of the month prior to the month your service is to begin. If you signed up for the quarterly or annual service, then you will receive a new monthly password via e-mail for each month of your subscription the night before that month is set to begin.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.