Add-On Service Sign-Up
What is the PUG SMA Add-On Service? (Updated 12-20-16):
The Add-on Service uses Elliott Wave Theory, channel analysis, Fibonacci extension/retracement, momentum oscillators and chart pattern recognition to help forecast directional moves in various stocks, bonds and commodities beyond the premium service focus on the SP-500 Index. Based on PUG’s own charts, trend lines and price movement projections, PUG will provide technical analysis updates.
- Focused on the price forecast for various stocks, bonds and commodities (examples: AAPL, Treasury Bonds – TLT, Gold – GLD, Oil – USO, Energy – XLE, US Dollar Index – DXY0, etc.) using charting and technical analysis.
- Charts across time frames from 15-min, 60-min, 4-hr, daily and weekly time frames.
- Website updates twice per week (typically on Tuesday/Thursday) with password protected content (Note: updates are for days in which USA markets are open).
- Which charts are chosen and updated each week is entirely up to PUG’s discretion based on significant price movement changes of importance.
- Moderated comments section where subscribers can interact real-time with PUG and other subscribers on technical analysis.
- Service Fee: Monthly, Quarterly paid for 3-months, or Annually paid for 12-months. Note: The service period is based on 1st day to the last day of the month, quarter, half-year or year. All subscriptions are non-recurring.
- Note: You must be a Premium Service subscriber in order to join the Add-On Service.
This PUG SMA Add-on Service is provided on a “best effort” basis. All updates will be made based on PUG’s judgment on what is important. There can be “acts of God” and other circumstances that occasionally occur that could prevent PUG from making updates. Additionally there maybe a few trading days throughout each month, where PUG can not provide the updates. Those days will be announced at least one (1) day ahead of time.
2017 Pricing for PUG SMA Add-On Service (Non-recurring):
- Monthly Subscriptions ($25 per month).
- Quarterly Subscriptions ($60 = $20 per month, 20% discount to monthly): These run from the 1st day of the quarter to the last day of the quarter (i.e. Q1 Jan 1st to Mar 31st, Q2 Apr 1st to June 30th, Q3 July 1st to Sept 30th, Q4 Oct 1st to Dec 31st). Quarterly Subscription sign-up is typically only allowed during the month prior to the beginning of the quarter.
- Annul Subscriptions ($180 = $15 per month, 25% discount to quarterly): These run from January 1st to December 31st. Annual Subscription sign-up is only allowed during December prior to the start of the calendar year.
Sign-up for PUG SMA Add-On Service:
1. Choose a subscription payment option:
- Payment via Mail: Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, confirm the subscription option (annual or quarterly), let me know that you will be mailing a check and your preferred contact e-mail address for the service. Payment can be made my mailing a check to PUG Stock Market Analysis, LLC P.O. Box 1034 Mokena, IL 60448.
- Payment via Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, or Discover): Go to the old PUG SMA Blogger website and click on the Buy Now button at the right-hand side.
2. Read the Terms of Service (TOS) Agreement, print, initial (each page), sign/date (final page), scan an then e-mail the completed TOS back to me at email@example.com. Note: If you don’t have a scanner, the TOS can also be mailed back to me at PUG Stock Market Analysis, LLC P.O. Box 1034 Mokena, IL 60448. I don’t have a fax, so e-mail or mail or the only two choices. Note: When you e-mail me to return the TOS, please be sure and provide your preferred contact e-mail for providing you the monthly password. (Note if you are a premium service subscriber who has already sent in the TOS, then you don’t need to re-send a signed TOS for the add-on service).
3. Once steps 1 and 2 are completed and payment has been received and verified, I will then e-mail you at your preferred contact e-mail with the details of how to view the PUG SMA service add-on. I will provide the monthly add-on service content password via e-mail on the last evening of the month prior to the month your service is to begin. If you signed up for the quarterly or annual service, then you will receive a new monthly password via e-mail for each month of your subscription the night before that month is set to begin.
Notes on Subscriptions:
- Payments: Must be made before midnight on the first trading day of the month. All subscriptions run from the first day of the month to the final day of the month. Example: If you make a payment for a monthly subscription on the 19th day of a month, your subscription will not begin until the 1st day of the next month and will last to end of that month. This is because premium content passwords are issued on a monthly basis and are valid for the entire month. If you are interested in a partial quarterly or annual subscription, then e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a pro-rated payment.
- Cancellations and Refunds: Cancellation for the next month of service must be provided at least five (5) days prior to the end of the current month. Refunds will be made on remaining whole monthly subscription fees. There are no refunds on partial monthly subscription fees. For quarterly subscriptions, cancellation refunds will be based on the monthly rate (eg. if canceling a quarterly subscription after 2 months, the refund will be based on the monthly rate for 2 months). For semi-annual and annual subscriptions, cancellation refunds will be based on the monthly and quarterly rates. Delinquent unpaid amounts must be paid in full before you re-subscribe.
- Termination: The Terms of Service (TOS) agreement shall remain effective until terminated in accordance with its terms. PUG may terminate this Agreement and/or your access to and use of the Services or any portion thereof, immediately, in the event PUG determines, in his sole discretion, that you have breached this Agreement. In addition, PUG reserves the right, upon five (5) days notice and the reimbursement of any whole months remaining on your subscription, to terminate this Agreement without cause.
- Code of Conduct: The Services are intended for your sole use only. The Services may not be shared with anyone else in any manner. Also, there will be blog comment rules posted that must be followed. Sharing the Services or violating the comment rules will result in immediate cancellation of the Services without refund.
E-mail Alert Note: You can receive e-mail alerts when I post and make your own comments/questions on my premium content blog once you are a premium subscriber by following the instructions in this link for e-mail alerts.
Example of Add-On Service Short-Term (ST) Forecast using QQQ 60-min Chart: