November 9th, 2021: SP-500, IWM, and QQQ Chart Update

Posted by pugsma on November 9, 2021

IWM 60-min chart:

IWM Technical Analysis

QQQ 60-min chart:

QQQ Technical Analysis

16 Responses to “November 9th, 2021: SP-500, IWM, and QQQ Chart Update”

I just updated TSLA in the 2021 Custom Chart Archive Service.

The 2021 CCA was a $240 value on Jan 1st, 2021. There have been 48 different stocks covered in the 2021 CCA Service, many of them updated multiple times throughout the year. I suspect most 2021 CCA Service subscribers have been 100+ times ($240 x 100 = $24,000) profit on their trades of these stocks. I know I sure did. $$$ 🙂

• Greg Polites said

Yes the 2021 CCA is a treasure chest…. could REGN be updated soon? Thanks, Greg

2. patrick2302 said

Hi Pug

Appreciate if you can update GBTC chart since it has made new highs.

3. Greg Polites said

Thanks on both charts Steve – so valuable, cheers, Greg

Ask nicely and you are likely to receive. 😉

I just updated both GBTC and REGN in the 2021 Custom Chart Archive Service.

• R said

🙏

• patrick2302 said

• Greg Polites said

Steve; my hat is off to your accuracy on REGN over the last two years! The price action has been dominated by the COVID story (wild ride element) while the long-term holders see a large product and clinical pipeline coming online. Your chart annotations greatly helped me realize some option profits as I approach retirement – THANKS and keep up the great work!, Greg

Hope all my 2021 CCA Subscribers scooped up some TSLA near my P4 target of 979 this morning.

Has moved up from 987 to 1075 (+9%) in the blink of eye!

Cha-Ching! It’s good to be the King!

Had a 2021 CCA Service Subscriber from Italy want an update on three DOG (under performing) stocks: BYND, PLTR and ZM.

I just posted the updated daily charts for each in the 2021 CCA.

7. Robert Warmington said

Hi Steve, As you know, I am a recent subscriber to the 2021 CCA Service. There are so many stocks in the Service, any thoughts on which ones look the best during this pullback now? Or is that something you cannot comment on? Thanks, Robert

8. Michael Kalin said

Hey Steve,
    Any thoughts on $vix action (5 up days and outside upper bb)?